The Unicorn HRO Blog
Unicorn HRO Enhances Reporting Capabilities for iCON HRISPosted Wednesday, March 04, 2015 by Unicorn HRO
Unicorn HRO, an industry leader in benefits, payroll and HR solutions, today announced it has made enhancements to the reporting functionality of its SaaS-based iCON HRIS solution, with the introduction of Human Capital Analytics (HCA) Ad Hoc. HCA Ad Hoc will provide customers with a significant application-wide enhancement to the existing Human Capital Analytics module that will provide users with ad hoc reporting capabilities.
The new iCON HCA Ad hoc solution is web-based and all-inclusive in terms of iCON application data. Users can create real-time ad hoc reports with access to current and historical data. “To ensure this new solution is a powerful reporting tool as well as user-friendly, we built it using the best of breed IBM Cognos 10.2 Business Intelligence platform,” explained Frank P. Diassi CEO of Unicorn HRO. “With this product, users can include all application and custom fields in any report using an intuitive drag and drop report builder,” he continued.
The iCON HCA Ad Hoc solution is a replacement for Unicorn HRO’s existing reporting solutions, Cognos Impromptu and WebReportHR. IBM Cognos® provides an interactive analytics experience for browsing and exploring data. Report authors can build reports targeted to users needs, keeping the user experience simple and engaging. New features of HCA include:
- Easier navigation and easier to find fields for reporting
- Create interactive report applications that can be easily burst, scheduled, sent in an email.
- Automatic addition of new fields from iCON to HCA Ad Hoc Reporting tool
- Report scheduling and emailing on a regular basis, to one or more recipients
- Unlimited authorization of users who can run and view reports at no additional fee.
- Sensitive Data Security Improvements (SSN, Salary, etc.)
- Control over which users an author new ad hoc reports
The new product will be available for use starting March 9, 2015.