Time & Attendance
A SaaS/Cloud Time and Labor Management Solution
Successful workforce management requires a comprehensive, ongoing effort to collect and analyze information in order to make decisions accordingly. From attendance and productivity data to staff schedules, benefit accruals and time tracking, the challenge is tedious and time-consuming; often increasing proportionately with the size of your staff.
Workforce Management is an integrated time & labor management tool. Flexible and reliable, Workforce Management is designed to help you create a productive, fair, and unbiased work environment. Workforce Management strikes the ideal balance between higher-level automation and ease-of-use. Data synchronization ensures all payroll and human resources-related applications run in parallel, empowering managers to quickly identify exception-based occurrences, analyze data collected and forecast overtime. Our setup allows for flexible configuration, helping to ensure a quick rollout and greater system acceptance among users.
Whether preparing labor data for payroll, retrieving information for compensation and wage issues, or meeting legal compliance standards, Workforce Management helps you and your managers get the job done easily and efficiently.
Workforce Management provides the following benefits:
- Pay rules for virtually any work environment
- Scheduling automation
- The ability to view historical data necessary to spotlight attendance patterns and future scheduled time off to ensure staffing requirements are met
- Automatica time-off notifications
- The testing of benefit accrual rules before execution
- Employee Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Services (MS)
- Attendance behavior tracking based on objective and quantifiable criteria
- Data capture with alternative timesheet formats and apply business rules instantly
- Automatic population of company holidays and other pre-approved time off.